Welcome to the Dog Zone


Friday, May 21, 2010

Camping Dogs

Well, the puppy Maggie went on her first camping trip and was really a good dog....I must say that I was surprised. I thought Maggie and Dakota would get all wrapped up together out on the run while playing and wrestling. I was wrong...they were so good. We went for lots of walks and Maggie was able to see her first lake....she isn't really that excited about the water though. This picture was taken while their dinner was being put together.....they sure were hungry from a big day of adventure. We look forward to our next camping adventure....they get so worn out they sleep well. Take care and look for our next adventure....

1 comment:

  1. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice bag. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete