Welcome to the Dog Zone


Monday, February 1, 2010

Dakota the Snow Dog

So, Dakota really didn't want me to post this picture of him in the blowing snow storm this weekend. He thinks he looks like a dweeb....and I as his mother, of course told him he didn't. Dakota isn't much for the snow after it hardens....the whole crunching through the top layer thing bothers him. What do people do who's dogs have short legs in a lot of snow....have to shovel out a "bathroom area"for them...lol. They do sell those booties for the dogs (dog shoes) who have longer fur on their paws that get icy. I've found a site that has them if anyone is interested. Well, when he got back from this walk...he was exhausted and went straight for his dog bed. Because of his sore hips, I made sure to give him some medicine also. So, I will go for now and leave you with a little something to make you smile. May the sun shine upon your face and brighten your heart. Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment