Welcome to the Dog Zone


Sunday, January 3, 2010

New dog spoiling tools

Well, I wanted to take a moment to share with you a fantastic site that I found. It's called "Lucy's Dog House". This site has so many things to spoil your fabulous dog. What I love is that a portion of all sales to to dog rescue! It breaks my heart when I hear of a mistreated dog..any animal for that matter. I'm glad that they help support that great cause as do I. They have some incredible custom leather collars as well as regular collars with custom sizes. You should just check out the site for all of the extra information that is there....dog names, training aids, and any product that you can imaging as well as a blog of their own. Just lots of great information and products. Well, take care, I'm off to walk spoiled Dakota and it's freezing and windy out.....I sure do love that guy. Till later....

No comments:

Post a Comment