Welcome to the Dog Zone


Monday, January 25, 2010

Hip pain in dogs

Well, I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. My great dog Dakota is fighting some hip pain. It's so hard to watch my boy uncomfortable and in pain. Sometimes he is even too sore to jump up onto the couch(spoiled dog - I know). My vet has given him some super supplements and giving him some Rymadil for the pain. I've been looking around and found this pet pharmacy site to get his medication from. I've found that this helps him with his pain. When I do take him for a walk, it can't be for long. He is still a happy dog though. This is a great article talking about joint pain in dogs, and I found it very informative and I hope it helps some of you. Well, I'll talk to you later after I look up some more information on joint pain...maybe some natural remedies. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment